Wednesday, April 30, 2008

My Portfolio

Well...I'm in the computer lab again...exept we're SUPPOSED to be working on a blog...coincidence that I have one eh? anyways I'll star my portfolio now!

PERSONAL INTRESTS:
I'm interested in:Singing, Dancing, anything music writing songs and poems,playing outside ( I <3 the summer :D! ), listining to my music

Myfaveorite music is: Twisted Sister AC\DC Black Sabbath Parinoid, I think I'm parinoid , R.E.S.P.E.C.T , Click Click Pull and many others.

Career intrests:

My Career intrests are: Rockstar,prof. singer, grade 3 teacher, secretary of elementary school, fireperson, police officer, Actress




Skills:
I'm good in L.A, Play Clarinet well, I sing, I cook(not much) ,and I'm comical


Work values:
I'm Trustworthy,comical and responsible.

2 comments:

gkgirl said...

you are indeed comical.

:0)

i enjoyed your portfolio...
i didn't know you were interested
in being a fireperson?!?

rockstar? yes...i knew that one.
:)

and i know you can be
anything
you decide that you
want
to be...
{except a ladybug.}

Emma J. said...

does anyone know how to delete posts?